I'd like to thank David who blogs over at A Roman Catholic Convert for giving me the Lemonade Stand Award two weeks ago. I have cherished the award since then, but it is now time for me to relinquish it and hand it on. The award is given to bloggers whose posting demonstrates great attitude and gratitude. So, I award it to the following:
If you have never read these blogs, I encourage you to do so. You won't be disappointed.
Here are the rules:
1) Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 5 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude (half of the original 10)
3) Link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.
Even though I do not know how to leave a comment on Clarity Currents, I know Sharon visits these pages.
In the interest of full disclosure, I was also given this award by the IC awhile back. The Ironic Catholic is, indeed, a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude. She demonstrates that being a Christian means being joyful and happy, as opposed to being a long-faced moralist. To quote her longtime heading, gently lifted (and attributed- I can expect no less from a professor of mine) from our dear Flannery: "You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you odd."
You can see many images from my school, St. Mary's University, in a video posted by the IC for Mother's Day.