Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sorry, I couldn't resist

Like Sharon, I could've saved myself the trouble. Like Fred, it had something to do with my ideal vacation consisting of much "culture and a few unsavory activities." Alex who, because he brings the party with him, is reponsible for starting this whole damn thing!

Your Inner European is French!

Smart and sophisticated.
You have the best of everything - at least, *you* think so.


Is that a clown at the base of the Eiffel Tower? I certainly hope so because mimes are scary!

3 comments:

  1. I think mine was due to my preference for cream...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which is, I don't mind pointing out, is a bit decadent due its being sweet and not exactly savory.

    That really naughty video of the classic 70s song by Lady Marmalade circa Moulin Rouge, a film that poignantly depicts the downside of falling in love with a woman who lives inside a fake elephant, keeps running through my mind and which puts me in mind of my beloved J.K. Huysmans, who I dare not post re:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Italian I guess. Out of curiosity though, I went back and changed one question (to something about smoking weed with friends) and then I came up Dutch. Ha! I guess it doesn't take much. I'd better stick with the coffee. Hmmmm

    Memories...like the corners/cobwebs of my mind.....

    Actually, I am of Dutch descent. :)

    ReplyDelete

Monday of the Fifth Week of Lent

Readings: Daniel 13:1-9.15-1719-30.33-62; Psalm 23:1-6; John 8:1-11 Whenever I hear Jesus’ encounter with the woman caught in adultery, m...