Monday, October 27, 2008

Too much of a good thing


It has been an eventful week, more eventful than usual, with our new family member arriving and a full slew of activities, including me preaching this past weekend So, keeping our next to smallest child occupied and not feeling replaced has been important. We do not watch a lot of television, even movies. We rented the latest Veggie Tales movie, The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. I love Veggie Tales and enjoyed the watching this movie with my little guy. Over the week we had the DVD he probably watched it three or four times. So, the other night, after we ate, he needed to wash his hands. There he stood in front me, his hands behind his back, when I said "We have to wash your hands, buddy". He said, calmly, "I don't have hands". I replied by asking, "You don't have hands, how's that?" He said, "I'm a cucumber".

Three year-olds are some of the coolest people I know!

1 comment:

Monday of the Fifth Week of Lent

Readings: Daniel 13:1-9.15-1719-30.33-62; Psalm 23:1-6; John 8:1-11 Whenever I hear Jesus’ encounter with the woman caught in adultery, m...