Sunday, October 12, 2008

Seattle

Seattle was just amazing; the city, the people, the weather! It was truly an event that became for me an encounter. I cannot express in mere words my thanks for the invitation, for the hospitality of the CL community, especially to Suzanne, Greg, and Ben for making me feel at home, to Laura and Alex for ferrying me about, and to everyone for the love and friendship. My dear brother Alex has posted a few pictures, as well as a link to more pictures of our outing to the outdoor sculpture park along the waterfront in downtown Seattle over on his space Vitus Speaks. Thank you to all who remembered us in your prayers.

I have posted my notes from my presentation last night on Is It Possible?. The post is entitled An event that becomes an encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday of the Fifth Week of Lent

Readings: Daniel 13:1-9.15-1719-30.33-62; Psalm 23:1-6; John 8:1-11 Whenever I hear Jesus’ encounter with the woman caught in adultery, m...