Saturday, March 1, 2014

Latter-day Saints on Καθολικός διάκονος

My earlier post today prompted me to do a "look back" over the almost eight years since I began blogging in earnest in order to compose a post featuring links to all the significant posts I have written concerning the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Below you will find links from my earliest post to my latest post on this subject, excluding my post from earlier today. My main point as regards Latter-day Saints, Catholics, and non-Catholic Christians is that before we can engage in intelligent discourse, we must first grasp and even agree upon what differences exist between us. Please keep in mind that some of these posts were written a long time ago. Looking back at some I kind of shudder. But blogging has been a vehicle of growth for me, really and truly.

Embracing the inevitable

In the Archives

Are the LDS Christians? The red herring that won't go away

Romney's primary problem is not being LDS

Religion and Politics: The case of Governor Romney

The letter

An irksome issue, indeed

"Then shall they be gods, because they have no end" (D&C 132:20)

Adding to political moments that will live in infamy

Where is Zion?

Cora Evans, Servant of God

Is Israel's God Glenn Beck's god?

Can a Catholic in good conscience vote for a Mormon for president? I think so

Partakers of the divine nature, but how and to what extent?

Some thoughts on chasity and obedience

Good news on the cause for Cora Evans' sainthood

Pioneer Day: looking back

Servant of God Cora Evans in the news

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday of the Fifth Week of Lent

Readings: Daniel 13:1-9.15-1719-30.33-62; Psalm 23:1-6; John 8:1-11 Whenever I hear Jesus’ encounter with the woman caught in adultery, m...