Sunday, February 3, 2008

Agon

While the blogosphere may be static and introspective to a fault, tonight the New York Giants showed that it is all about heart, about desire- the agon! What an inspirational win! Take that VOID!!!!

So, to my dwindling readership, down from a high of fifteen to maybe ten, on a good day, hang in there. If nothing else, I am dogged to a fault, loyal to a fault. After all, I choose to follow Jesus in my own meager and pathetic way, an unpopular stance in any age. So, be at least sympathetic, if not empathetic, please. May almighty God bless you, the Father . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday of the Fifth Week of Lent

Readings: Daniel 13:1-9.15-1719-30.33-62; Psalm 23:1-6; John 8:1-11 Whenever I hear Jesus’ encounter with the woman caught in adultery, m...