Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas at the Madeleine


From our Christmas procession and blessing of the Nativity Scene prior to the Noon Mass at The Cathedral of the Madeleine yesterday. This picture with Bishop Wester was snapped after Mass, which means that in their rush some of the children had already headed out. Anyway, a big thanks to Cathy, Tracy, and Yolanda and, of course, all the children, their parents and Bishop Wester, who is always very gracious with his time for the people of the Cathedral parish!

Veni adoramus

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! And I will always treasure that I realized that you knew Cathy via FB and I was able to reconnect with her!

    Now I have talked to Clyde on the phone twice... I'm ready for a visit to the Madeleine to meet you all!!

    Blessings and joy to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're ready for you to visit anytime, Fran!

    ReplyDelete

Monday of the Fifth Week of Lent

Readings: Daniel 13:1-9.15-1719-30.33-62; Psalm 23:1-6; John 8:1-11 Whenever I hear Jesus’ encounter with the woman caught in adultery, m...