Friday, September 7, 2012

"Where, where would I go?"

I'm a little late with today's Friday traditio, the posting of which is the last remnant of the original title of this blog (i.e., Scott Dodge for Nobody), but c'est la vie, n'est pas?

As my diligent readers know, Fridays here at Καθολικός διάκονος are penitential in tone. Today's traditio is from what is likely to be REM's last studio album, the much underrated Collapse Into Now, which is an amazing album. What I mean by amazing is that is an album worthy of putting on your head phones, sitting and listening to.



Anyway, the particular song for today, the one struck a chord in me driving to work (and home) is "Walk It Back"- that I have loved since the album was released.



Time reversing me why/erasing me vice/and tried to start again

You, don't you turn this around/I have not touch the ground in/I don't know how long

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday of the Fifth Week of Lent

Readings: Daniel 13:1-9.15-1719-30.33-62; Psalm 23:1-6; John 8:1-11 Whenever I hear Jesus’ encounter with the woman caught in adultery, m...