Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A couple of program notes

What a strange few days! Late summer is for me always a bit surreal. Death is the theme this year- Bill Walsh, Ingmar Bergman, Tom Snyder, and, I just learned now as I turned on my computer this morning, Italian film director, Michelangelo Antonioni. We are poorer without all these men who made great contributions in their various fields, not a trivial man among them.

I moved my post on the personhood of God over to The People of St. Mary Magdalene, our parish blog.

While I am dealing in notifications, this article was brought to my attention by Saturday's guest-blogger, Deep Furrows, a wonderful post, very relevant to me at present, a post entitled Why I love Schillebeeckx. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday of the Fifth Week of Lent

Readings: Daniel 13:1-9.15-1719-30.33-62; Psalm 23:1-6; John 8:1-11 Whenever I hear Jesus’ encounter with the woman caught in adultery, m...