Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Καθολικός διάκονος Year end round-up

At the end of the year I usually pick what I think is best post for each month in order to provide an end-of-year wrap-up. As always, I don't consider my homilies when I make my picks. Below you will find my 2015 selections:

January- UPDATED:The predictable provocations of the Pope of Rome

February- How do I evangelize?

March- The Cathedral of the Madeleine: Farewell, but not goodbye (not the best, but the most significant; for best I'd choose Beginning anew each day is grace)

April- Divine Mercy: from competition to complementarity

May- Balthasar & Dante: compassion and a sacrament sans grace

June- In the wake of Obergefell

July- Seeking clarity about heaven and hell

August- Approaching milestones

September- Brief reflections on Pope Francis's visit

October- Metaphysical dialectics vs Sophiology

November- Cultural resistance and creative subversion

December- Waiting for Gandalf on the eve of the Jubilee of Mercy

If you have a favorite Καθολικός διάκονος post or two from the past year, please feel free to share by leaving a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Triduum- Good Friday

The Crucifixion , by Giotto (b. 1267 or 1277 - d. 1337 CE). Part of a cycle of frescoes showing the life of the Virgin Mary and Jesus Chris...