Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Thank you

I was gratified to learn this evening that this blog, denoted in transliterated form as Catholikos Diakonos, has been nominated in several categories of the annual Catholic Blog Awards. The categories for which I am nominated are: Best Blog by Clergy/Religious/Seminarian, Best Written Catholic Blog, Most Informative & Insightful Catholic Blog, and Smartest Catholic Blog. In addition, our CL collaborative blog, Cahiers Peguy: the drama of Christian humanism, was nominated for Best Group Blog.

Without sounding too maudlin, or over-the-top, thank you. I am humbled. It is always nice to be encouraged and to receive validation, especially for an endeavor that truly comes from my soul and which I do not do competitively and could not do without a community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday of the Fifth Week of Lent

Readings: Daniel 13:1-9.15-1719-30.33-62; Psalm 23:1-6; John 8:1-11 Whenever I hear Jesus’ encounter with the woman caught in adultery, m...