Saturday, June 16, 2007

A (Pastoral Ministries) Program Note


I am preparing to depart this weekend for the first of three two week periods in Minnesota, at St. Mary's University, the other two being the next two summers, in pursuit of a master's degree in Pastoral Ministries. Anyway, after a lot of hard work and reading I am ready for the challenge. I look forward to learning and forming new friendships.

This is my last post prior to leaving. My next post will be from lovely eastern Minnesota. I plan to blog while away, but nothing close to daily. I am sure my two weeks will give me plenty to ponder and write about when I return. Given the intensity of my blogging activity over these past six months, I am ready for a bit of a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday of the Fifth Week of Lent

Readings: Daniel 13:1-9.15-1719-30.33-62; Psalm 23:1-6; John 8:1-11 Whenever I hear Jesus’ encounter with the woman caught in adultery, m...