Friday, January 31, 2020

Occupied, as in "busy"

Today is the last day of the first month of 2020. I've spent the week in southern Georgia. Most of the days this week have been sunny and relatively warm. Despite traveling for work and, therefore, being very busy, I have enjoyed the respite. In fact, I am writing this while on the road.



It's funny, I have really gotten out of practice with regard to blogging. It's the result of being so busy. Guess what? I am about to be much busier! I am not at liberty to divulge why just yet but I will share as soon as I am able. What does that mean for Καθολικός διάκονος? "We'll see" is the only answer I can give at present.

While I try to blog about blogging rarely, it seems fitting right now given the pace of my life and my lack of doing much here but posting on Fridays and my homilies and reflections on the Sunday reading. I am not ready to throw in the towel completely, at least not yet. Again, we'll see.

Dear Lord, I've become a responsible adult! As a result, the only Friday tradito I can think of the The Dead Milkman singing "Punk Rock Girl." Why? Because it is full of irony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Triduum- Good Friday

The Crucifixion , by Giotto (b. 1267 or 1277 - d. 1337 CE). Part of a cycle of frescoes showing the life of the Virgin Mary and Jesus Chris...