Friday, October 5, 2012

"Stand up straight at the foot of your love"

The National with "Bloodbuzz Ohio" is our Friday traditio this week. "Fake Empire" is another song by this band that has been our traditio.



The reason I chose this song for today is because last night I was listening to the radio program Bullseye and Matt Berninger, singer in this band, gave a great interview. Like me, Matt is a huge Smith's and Morrissey fan.



I still owe money to the money to the money I owe/I never thought about love when I thought about home/I still owe money to the money to the money I owe/The floors are falling out from everybody I know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday of the Fifth Week of Lent

Readings: Daniel 13:1-9.15-1719-30.33-62; Psalm 23:1-6; John 8:1-11 Whenever I hear Jesus’ encounter with the woman caught in adultery, m...