Sunday, April 24, 2011

"Joy to the world. He's risen, Alleluia!"


It's not Easter morning for me without Keith Green singing his Easter song. Doesn't it feel so good to say and sing Alleulia once again?! As St. Augustine wrote about those who believe in and seek to follow Christ long ago-We are the Alleulia people!

Program note to both my readers: Because today is really what everything is all about, I will post just once more this month, on Friday, for our first Easter traditio. In the meantime, may God fill you with joy and hope througout this holiest of seasons, especially over the days of the octave. I look so forward to the beatification of Bl. JPII a week from today on Divine Mercy Sunday.

Christos Anesti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday of the Fifth Week of Lent

Readings: Daniel 13:1-9.15-1719-30.33-62; Psalm 23:1-6; John 8:1-11 Whenever I hear Jesus’ encounter with the woman caught in adultery, m...