Friday, October 12, 2012

"You've been trying to reach me"



I just recently discovered a very good band from the U.K., Bloc Party (I am not as quick on the up-take as I used to be when it comes to these things). For the past week or so I have really been enjoying their music, which is why their song "Modern Love" is our Friday traditio today. To be honest, one of the main reasons Bloc Party's music really resonates with me is that they remind me more than a little of Joy Division.



To be lost in the forest/To be cut adrift/You've been trying to reach me/You bought me a book/To be lost in the forest/To be cut adrift

No comments:

Post a Comment

Triduum- Good Friday

The Crucifixion , by Giotto (b. 1267 or 1277 - d. 1337 CE). Part of a cycle of frescoes showing the life of the Virgin Mary and Jesus Chris...