Saturday, November 25, 2006

The result

Final: BYU 34 Utah 31 in the most exciting game I have ever seen live. BYU won by scoring a touchdown, they were down 31-27, with no time left on the clock. As my toughest coach used to say, "Gentlemen, we play the game because it's fun. Now, I don't know about you, but I have more fun when I win." My wife always tells me blowouts are boring. I respond by telling her that she's never played. However, today's game was one for the ages.

I'm hoarse, but I am glad I saw that game live. A big thank you to Brian and Jennifer for the tickets! I truly relish watching really great football. No sour grapes. Congrats to the Cougs and their fans. I hope we return the favor in Provo next year. I will add one bit of commentary, if my Utes had been able to put any pressure at all on BYU quarterback, John Beck, we would've won. So, good job BYU o-line. Keep your heads up Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Triduum- Good Friday

The Crucifixion , by Giotto (b. 1267 or 1277 - d. 1337 CE). Part of a cycle of frescoes showing the life of the Virgin Mary and Jesus Chris...